Tuesday, December 17, 2013

FAMILY LIFE at Desert Springs - a place where we can share the heart of our church family; prayers, praises and important announcements.  Be sure to check-in often to see what is happening.

If you have a prayer request or praise, please submit by clicking on the link below or contacting Laura Keener, Frontline Director 760-568-3646  or email to  lkeener@desertspringsfamily.org

On behalf of Desert Springs Family I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year! May you celebrate the birth of our Saviour with family & friends and hold dear His never ending love for you!


Final week to purchase tickets for:
"CHRISTMAS TOGETHER" 
Featuring the Desert Springs Worship Choir 

The McCallum Theatre
Saturday, December 21st  3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
Tickets ($15, $25 & $35) ONLY at the church office or Sundays at the NOOK  

* Please invite your family, friends, neighbors and business associates.  This is the perfect "gift" to share with others.  A night of beautiful Christmas music, expressing the joy we share in Christ's birth! 

Memory Verse of the Week  
"The Lord is my portion," says my soul, " Therefore I have hope in Him." 
Lamentations 3:24 NASB 


       Praying for Health, Healing & Recovery    
"Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him  I will protect him, 
for he acknowledges my name.  He will call upon me, and I will answer him; 
I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.  
With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."  Psalm 91: 14-16
  
Ralph Baughn
LaReign Hodges
James Swarzkopf

No comments:

Post a Comment