Thursday, July 7, 2016

FAMILY LIFE at Desert Springs - a place where we can share the heart of our church family; prayers, praises and important announcements.  Be sure to check-in often to see what is happening. If you have a prayer request or praise, please submit by contacting me, Laura Keener, Frontline Director at Desert Springs....760-568-3646 or lkeener@desertspringsfamily.org.

 Hearts are Heavy .... Hearts are Healed


When our hearts are heavy with burdens for family, friends, and our country, it seems nothing but prayer and time in God's Word can heal it.

For then, in the quietness of your soul, God can speak to you. He can bring to mind that He is there to carry your burdens, to comfort and guide you through. I know this, I am in this journey and here is what the Lord spoke to me:

Psalm 37:23-24 "The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand."


Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


Psalm 9:65 "Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble."

Assurance from my Heavenly Father is right there, I just had to open my eyes, my ears and my heart. Praise His Holy Name!

In the Shelter of His Wings,
Laura


PRAYING FOR OUR BROTHERS & SISTERS IN CHRIST

Health, Wisdom, Strength - "And pray in the spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." Ephesians 6:18

Beverly Baughn
Bill & Muriel Beers
Marlene Black
Lucy Brooks
Ceil Burns
Rick Diedrich
Betty Hyta
Fred Keener
Lora Marullo
Mike Sassi
Carol Smoke  
Serena Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment