Tuesday, February 18, 2014

FAMILY LIFE at Desert Springs - a place where we can share the heart of our church family; prayers, praises and important announcements.  Be sure to check-in often to see what is happening.

If you have a prayer request or praise, please submit by clicking on the link below or contacting Laura Keener, Frontline Director 760-568-3646  or email to  lkeener@desertspringsfamily.org

Baja, Mexico Mission Trip
June 22-27, 2014


It's so exciting to announce our first mission trip to Baja, Mexico in June 2014.  If you are interested, give me a call and I'll get a brochure to you that gives you all the details, price, etc. There are many ways you can serve on this trip and make a real difference! 

Don't delay... registrations are open until March 1st and then are subject to availability.

 


Praying for Health, Healing & Recovery    
"Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him  I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.  He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.  With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."  Psalm 91: 14-16

                                    Bill Beers

Ceil Burns
MaryLou Greenwood
LaReign Hodges
Harold Moyer
Abe Siemen
Jim Smoke

2 comments:

  1. I would like prayer for my sister Karen who had major (10 hour) back surgery last week. She is still in ICU and in a lot of pain. Karen loves our Lord but needs lifting up!
    Laura Keener

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dear friend Pat Rexroat Parsons is quite ill, in ICU for three weeks now. She is unable to breath on her own...Pat is a wonderful woman of God, was director at Fuller Theological Seminary, author & speaker. Please pray for God's touch and comfort for her family & friends.
    Laura Keener

    ReplyDelete