Saturday, March 22, 2014

FAMILY LIFE at Desert Springs - a place where we can share the heart of our church family; prayers, praises and important announcements.  Be sure to check-in often to see what is happening.

If you have a prayer request or praise, please submit by clicking on the link below or contacting Laura Keener, Frontline Director 760-568-3646  or email to  lkeener@desertspringsfamily.org

Memory Verse of the Week
"Christ in you, the hope of glory." Colossians 1:27 NIV



THIS WEEK - DESERT SPRINGS GARAGE SALE!
Saturday, March 29th.  Please drop off your items on Thursday, March 27th from 9am-4pm.  All items MUST be in good, working condition and any clean clothing brought on hangers if possible. No undergarments, cosmetics, toiletries, sleepwear, etc. 

We need lots of volunteers on Thursday 3/27, Friday 3/28 and Saturday 3/29! If you can help, contact Laura.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
A special thanks to all of you who came out and had your picture taken for our new church directory!  It was a great success and I can't wait to see the finished directory.  

Baja, Mexico Mission Trip
June 22-27, 2014


It's so exciting to announce our first mission trip to Baja, Mexico in June 2014.  If you are interested, give me a call and I'll get a brochure to you that gives you all the details, price, etc. There are many ways you can serve on this trip and make a real difference! 

Don't delay... registrations are open until March 1st and then are subject to availability.



Praying for Health, Healing & Recovery    
"Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him  I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.  He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.  With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."  Psalm 91: 14-16

                                    

Jim Barbour
Marie Bryant
Jean Denning
Ginny Folkers
LaReign Hodges
John Johnson
Fred Keener
Kristen Largent
Jim Smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment