Monday, May 16, 2016

FAMILY LIFE at Desert Springs - a place where we can share the heart of our church family; prayers, praises and important announcements.  Be sure to check-in often to see what is happening. If you have a prayer request or praise, please submit by contacting me, Laura Keener, Frontline Director at Desert Springs....760-568-3646 or lkeener@desertspringsfamily.org.




How often do you stop, just stop and think of God's awesome majesty? Can you stop long enough to just stand in awe? To give Him all the worship and praise that God so richly deserves? Do that this week, stop and stand in awe.

I STAND IN AWE (Hillsong)


You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful of comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard
Who can grasp you infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depth of your love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty enthroned above

And I stand, I stand in awe of you
I stand, I stand in awe of you
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of you


“LORD, I have heard the report about You; LORD, I stand in awe of Your deeds. Revive Your work in these years; make it known in these years. In Your wrath remember mercy!” Habakkuk 3:2


PRAYING FOR OUR BROTHERS & SISTERS IN CHRIST

Health, Wisdom, Strength

And pray in the spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. Ephesians 6:18

Darlene Atkinson
Beverly Baughn
Bill & Muriel Beers
Lucy Brooks
Ceil Burns
Allan Hurst - praying for full recovery 
Betty Hyta - continue to pray for her during treatments 
Sandy Marquez - father, Harold Moyer
Carol Smoke - continue to pray for energy
Pam Vouge - hip pain
Serena Williams - back pain severe

No comments:

Post a Comment