Tuesday, August 30, 2016

FAMILY LIFE at Desert Springs - a place where we can share the heart of our church family; prayers, praises and important announcements.  Be sure to check-in often to see what is happening. If you have a prayer request or praise, please submit by contacting me, Laura Keener, Frontline Director at Desert Springs....760-568-3646 or lkeener@desertspringsfamily.org.

ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER...



This week the Holy Spirit has been prompting me to contact a woman who lost her husband recently. She doesn't have family in the desert and just a few friends here. Why it has taken me a week to do so, I can't tell you.  I get distracted, I get busy, or I say to myself "I'll call her tomorrow" but God asked me to do this.  I am being disobedient to Him.

I asked God for forgiveness for not being prompt to His call. What could be more important? Are you being prompted to encourage someone? May I encourage you to do so TODAY?

We  know that Scripture calls us to encourage one another.

  • Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.             (1 Thessalonians 5:11), 

Care for each other.

  • If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. (1 Corinthians 12:26)  
Think of ways to motivate one another.


  • And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.       (Hebrews 10:24)  

Accept one another.

  • Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.    (Romans 15:7). 

Don't put it off.....make the call!

PRAYING FOR OUR BROTHERS & SISTERS IN CHRIST

Health, Wisdom, Strength - 

"And pray in the spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." Ephesians 6:18



Beverly Baughn * Bill & Muriel Beers * Marlene Black  
Lucy Brooks * Ceil Burns * Rick Diedrich * Bill & Shirley French 
Bob Horn * Betty Hyta * Fred Keener * Lora Marullo
Serena Williams & her son-in-law Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment